Follow Us on Twitter

Thursday, July 12, 2012

NIke 1992 Dream Team Jerseys Available


Okay, so I posted last week about the new Team USA basketball jerseys for 2012 and also mentioned the Dream Team anniversary jerseys would be for sale ... well today is the day. I just grabbed a few of these for myself from NBA.com. Jordan, Barkley, and Pippen available. You won't see a Bird or Magic version as they were not Nike endorsed athletes and these are after all Nike jerseys.

What you will find though are they made the Dream Team style jerseys for some of the current 2012 squad including Nike's new Big 3 of Durant, Kobe, and Lebron.

The Dream Team style includes screen printed graphics instead of sewn on details which bums me out a bit considering they are charging the same $120 for this style as they are the 2012 version which has great sewn on details and sublimated USA flag graphics on the back mesh panel. I saw the 2012 version in person and they are very nice, high quality jerseys.

More to follow when I get my order ....

No comments: