Follow Us on Twitter

Monday, April 30, 2012

They're HERE!!!!

Last week we saw the official launch of the NIKE NFL Game and Elite jerseys.  You can check out various outlets for the jerseys but either Nike.com or Nflshop.com are probably your best bet.

I saw the game jerseys on display at the NFL pop up shop in NYC and they are nice.  They are quite different from what you would expect in a replica jersey.  There is little mesh used on the jersey as the primary material is more of a polyester microfiber makeup.  The screen printing looks to be miles ahead of what Reebok was doing - very heavy print almost like the authentic jerseys of the 80's.  My primary concern with the Game (replica) jersey is how that body material holds up to washing.  I have had issues with some of these type fabrics from Nike really "pilling" up after laundering.

I have yet to see the Elite (authentic) version in person but my Chargers jersey is on order so I will try to do an in depth piece on that once it arrives.




No comments: