Follow Us on Twitter

Thursday, August 16, 2012

Adidas Unrivaled Jersey - Wisconsin

The kickoff of college football is not far off and that sends me scurrying to the web to find some of the newest items for the upcoming season.  I had seen some posts on the web over the summer which detailed some new jerseys that Adidas has come up with for Wisconsin and Nebraska.  As you can see they are following the design trend of last year's Michigan jerseys to incorporate some big block letters on the jersey front in place of the normal numbers.  Personally, I love the concept.  How many times do we need to see the players number on the jersey anyway?

I could not find a spot to purchase the Nebraska jersey but I did find the Wisconsin version available for pre-order at Buckys Lockeroom.


No comments: