Follow Us on Twitter

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Adidas Soul Swingman Jerseys


Surfing the web a few minutes ago and came across some Adidas Soul Swingman NBA jerseys. I am familiar with these jerseys and have checked them out in person on several occasions years ago. Well after digging a little deeper on Dicks Sporting Goods site I came across a very nice selection of players and teams including this Lakers gem. Now I've seen Mitchell and Ness do the blue version of this jersey in the past but never this sparkling white number ...... NICE!!!!!

I'd give this the thumbs up .. I'd buy this stamp of approval. How about you?

1 comment:

sports supplies volleyball said...

I don't get this."I am familiar with these jerseys and have checked them out in person on several occasions years ago." Could you please enlighten me on this? I keep following all your posts hope you can regularly post more. I get very useful information here. Thanks for having this.



sports supplies volleyball